This is for you if you are serious about getting back to work but you just can’t find a role that fits around the way you live your life nowadays. You just can’t go back to corporate, you need flexibility with hours and holidays that suit you and your family routine. Not only that, you want work that inspires you, challenges you and makes a difference, not something you are likely to find under corporate strip-lights, certainly at the level you’d have to go back in at.
- You’ve tried all the home-based business ideas and they’ve bored you rigid or, even if they’ve inspired you, you realise that some things are best kept as hobbies. You can only afford to buy yourself an extra cappuccino with the profits, as for the school fees, forget it!
- You know it’s time to get back to work. The kids are all at school and life has changed but you have no idea what you really want to do with your life. What can you do? What do you want to do? Who are you these days? Big questions need answering before you can make real progress.
- You know that starting your own business is probably the best solution but despite your business background you are no entrepreneur. You need help creating the right structures and answering the fundamental questions. What business are you going to start? What could you offer? What skills do you really have? How much could you charge? What business model would work for me? How would I find clients?
- Despite your corporate background and fantastic qualifications the time you’ve taken out of the work-place has taken it’s toll on your self-confidence. Whilst you’ve been doing an amazing job it’s hard working without any external validation. Right now you don’t believe you could start a thriving business and you are scared that this is looking like your only option. You need a huge confidence boost NOW!
- You know that if you just had someone who has been there and done that, someone who is down to earth and approachable, someone who cares passionately about making sure you get back to work in the way the suits you best, you could really do this, and never have to darken the door of a recruitment agent ever again!
DiscoverHow You Can Grow The Business of Your Dreams
This is a three month programme that includes:
- Initial 90 minute intensive strategy session over the phone or in person. At the end of this session you will be clear on what business you would like to start, what skills you could use in your business, the market you could focus on and a potential business model. You will have a clear goal and a clear plan as to where you will be going over the next 3 months.
- 45 minute mentoring call each week where we speak on the phone or over Skype to discuss your progress and set clear and actionable goals for the following week.
- A further 90 minute strategy session towards the end of the programme. This session will make sure you have a clear implementation plan in place to go and set up that business you’ve planned.
Here are the steps you’ll take whilst we work together:
Step One: A 90 minute session to get clear on your goals and establish your expectations. We’ll review your welcome package and make a clear plan for how you move forward with starting your business.
Session Two: Who are you? What have your achieved? What are your skills? You’ll get to understand what you really can do outside corporate and you’ll go away with a big boost to your self-esteem so you can start believing this really can happen.
Step Three: How do you want to live your life? What motivates you? What structures do you need to put in place to live this life? Start designing the life you really want to live.
Step Four: To live this wonderful life, who do you need to become? What kind of woman lives the life you want to? Define who you will become.
Step Five: What kind of business do you want to start? How do you want to structure your business? What business model suits you and the wonderful life you’ve designed for yourself?
Step Six: Who do you want to serve? How will you use your skills? What markets do you want to work in? What can you offer?
Step Seven: What problem do you want to solve? Refine your offering based on your skills, your values and your motivations. What do YOU want to do?
Step Eight: Getting to grips with your competition. Where do you fit in the market and what makes you unique.
Step Nine: How much are you going to charge for your services. Getting clear on your value and setting your rates.
Step Ten: Pulling your plan together. Bringing all your work together to create an actionable plan you will use to make your create the business that will give you the flexible, inspiring and profitable work life you want.
Step Eleven: Pulling your escape plan together. Refining your action plan to make it irresistible!
Step Twelve: A 90 minute session to review the progress you’ve made and to set out the next steps that will allow you to implement your plan so you can go out and find your first clients and live the flexible life you want whilst doing work you love.